We have just returned from a weekend at this lovely hotel overlooking the sea at Mevagissey. With only 15 bedrooms in a beautiful Arts & Crafts manor house Trevalsa Court is small enough to afford excellent service to guests yet there is enough space - in the elegant sitting room and large bedrooms (ours was room 9) to feel comfortable and relaxed. The owners have filled the house with some lovely objets and furnishings yet have not ignored their guests' needs to be comfortable - so, lovely sofas and armchairs - period and modern - and good beds and sparkling modern bathrooms. The chef is wonderful - imaginative and inventive with everything beautifully presented. Good, hearty breakfasts. We had an amazing seaview from our room and also enjoyed tea on the terrace which overlooks the sea. The hotel is well placed for Heligan and The Eden Project. The staff without exception were friendly and professional and we were very well looked after - thankyou all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevalsa Court Hotel stands on a cliff top with most rooms enjoying fabulous sea views. It has an eclectic mix of ancient oak beams, mullion windows and oak paneling with designer fabrics, leather sofas and modern art. We encourage guests to relax and make the hotel their holiday home. Our food, with an emphasis on fish, is largely locally produced, deliciously prepared and tastefully presented. Golf, tennis, cycle and canoe hire are available locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trevalsa Court Country Hotel
- Trevalsa Court Country Mevagissey
- Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel Mevagissey, Cornwall