My husband and I have just spent two nights here. It is so refreshing to find a hotel that is so individual. The staff are so friendly and helpful without being at all intrusive. The young waiter was really nice and showed us various rooms for our next visit! The rooms are fresh and clean with lovely touches, and the sea views are fantastic. There is a short walk along the coast to Mevagissey from the Hotel. We were lucky to have fabulous sunshine in February, but would have been happy to stay in the hotel and look at the views if it had been pouring with rain - it was so lovely and so peaceful. A really good breakfast too. Would definitely recommend this hotel if you want to have something different and avoid the ' chain-type' hotels. We loved it! Did I mention the sea views?? Bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevalsa Court Hotel stands on a cliff top with most rooms enjoying fabulous sea views. It has an eclectic mix of ancient oak beams, mullion windows and oak paneling with designer fabrics, leather sofas and modern art. We encourage guests to relax and make the hotel their holiday home. Our food, with an emphasis on fish, is largely locally produced, deliciously prepared and tastefully presented. Golf, tennis, cycle and canoe hire are available locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trevalsa Court Country Hotel
- Trevalsa Court Country Mevagissey
- Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel Mevagissey, Cornwall