Stayed for one night on Bank Holiday Easter Monday. Very nicely appointed room, well appointed bathroom. All facilities very clean and well presented. Dinner in the restaurant was very good and excellent value for money. Lovely food, well prepared and well presented. Overall dinner was very good. Service on arrival, at dinner and at breakfast a bit hit and miss. The young male waiter was very good, good attention to detail and obviously very keen on doing a good job; the older man (owner?) based in the office was quite rude both on arrival on Monday and at check out on Tuesday (not great being treated as though you are an imposition on his time when all you want to do is check in or check out); and the young woman at dinner and breakfast made it quite apparent she had no real idea of what was going on and would rather be anywhere else. Would definitely return for a dinner, not so sure would stay agin though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevalsa Court Hotel stands on a cliff top with most rooms enjoying fabulous sea views. It has an eclectic mix of ancient oak beams, mullion windows and oak paneling with designer fabrics, leather sofas and modern art. We encourage guests to relax and make the hotel their holiday home. Our food, with an emphasis on fish, is largely locally produced, deliciously prepared and tastefully presented. Golf, tennis, cycle and canoe hire are available locally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HRS so you can book your Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trevalsa Court Country Hotel
- Trevalsa Court Country Mevagissey
- Trevalsa Court Country House Hotel Mevagissey, Cornwall