“breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of No 5 Market Square - CLOSED

No 5 Market Square
Cuisines: Cafe, British, European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: This is a cafe serving breakfasts and lunches.
Heathfield, United Kingdom
“breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great food but there is a but £14 for a tea and a coffee and srambled egg of toast twice seemed to me to dear to me

• Visited June 2013

suffolk
“Lovely cafe, modern, friendly, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were just visiting Mevagissey for a few hours, and popped in here as we liked the look of the place - very clean and modern, and the staff were friendly and helpful. We had a cream tea each, which was lovely. I had coffee instead of tea, which was very good. The price compared favourably with other places - £4.20 I think.

I'm just sorry we had no chance to return for more meals. The veggie options looked great, some home made burgers sounded yummy. They also have a deli section at the front, and you can order take aways, plus the roast dinners sounded great.

• Visited May 2013
Kent UK
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I am currently on holiday here in Mevagissey and feel I must post a comment about No 5. I pop in every morning and I am quite specific about the requirements for my veggie breakfast, white doorstep toast and scrambled egg and a couple of macchiatos and its just delicious! I am quite a fussy eater and this place ticks all my boxes! It's beautifully clean, with friendly owners who remember us. Well worth a visit or two :))

• Visited May 2013
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“No 5 is No 1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

really nice place to eat in Mevagissey. great choice of specials. chilled out atmosphere. good value. we always head straight here to recharge if we're in the village. cream teas especially good value.

Cardiff
“A Warm Welcome on a Wet Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

It was such a pleasure to fall into No 5 on a miserable saturday morning. We enjoyed a lovely leisurely coffee and an Earl Grey while perusing the papers, and drying out a bit. There was no pressure to 'drink up and go', even though the cafe was fairly busy.
We were even more impressed when we returned the following day, to find that our choice of beverage was remembered from the previous day. That IS attentive service.
No 5 is right in the middle of Mevagissey, on the flat.
(It is a great place to 'park a partner' while essential retail therapy is undertaken!

Visited April 2013