We have just returned from 4 nights at Little Pisky B&B. We were made very welcome by Andy and Howie. The breakfasts are excellent and freshly prepared with lots of choice. The cottage is a delight. We highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little Cornish B&B is a cool little b&b nestled in the very heart of the historic old quarter of the Cornish fishing village of Mevagissey. Offering guests quaint and quirky little bedrooms with cosy bijou ensuites. It's position is a winner being only moments on foot from all the harbour side shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. This little gem is also on the doorstep of the Lost Gardens Of Heligan plus very close to the Eden Project, Lanhydrock House and Caerhays Castle. A unique scrumalicious candlelit breakfast is served each morning from quality homemade and local ingredients being a highlight of your stay. Free offsite parking with cctv 200 mtrs away is a big bonus to all guests staying here. 30% discount off admission to the Lost Gardens Of Heligan and 15% off admission to the Eden Project is offered to all guests making this cute little B&B a winner...Your hosts are Howie Andy & resident puss cat Tinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Little Cornish B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pisky Cottage Bed And Breakfast Mevagissey Hotel Mevagissey
- Pisky Cottage b&b Mevagissey
- The Little Cornish B&B Mevagissey, Cornwall