Stayed here for two nights with my wife in early June. Although the room is slightly small it is spotlessly clean, has an exceptionaly comfy bed and a good selection of quality toiletries.
The location is ideal just a two minute walk to the harbour,pubs and resteraunts etc.The free parking in a secure car park 100metres away is also a bonus.
Andie and Howie are excellent hosts and the breakfasts are superb.
Thanks to TripAdvisor and some research over the last few years we have found numerous excellent places to stay both in Europe and the UK, this bed and breakfast is one of the best, give it a try.
Mark and Jayne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Slightly Gorgeous And Tiptoes From The Harbour" A quaint and quirky b&b nestled in the very heart of the historic old quarter of the Cornish fishing village of Mevagissey. Moments from the harbour side shops,cafes,bars and restaurants. On the doorstep of the Lost Gardens Of Heligan and very close to the Eden Project, Lanhydrock House and Caerhays Castle. A scrumalicious candlelit breakfast is served to you each morning from fresh quality ingredients which will be a highlight of your stay. Free parking is offered to all guests. One of the few b&b's to be in the center of the village with everything on your doorstep. 30% discount off admission to the Lost Gardens Of Heligan to all guests. See you soon...Howie, Andy and resident cat Tinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Little Cornish B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pisky Cottage b&b Mevagissey
- Pisky Cottage Bed And Breakfast Mevagissey Hotel Mevagissey
- The Little Cornish B&B Mevagissey, Cornwall