Having checked trip advisor for a B&B to spend our 5th wedding anniversary my wife found little Pisky cottage. From the moment we arrived until we left this morning we were made very very welcome and spoilt with a welcome pot of tea and high quality breakfasts. Little Pisky is the best B&B I have ever stayed in ever and we will be returning when ever we visit Cornwall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Sleep By The Sea And Awake To The Taste Of Cornwall" A quaint and quirky b&b nestled in the very heart of the old Cornish fishing village of Mevagissey. Only moments from the picturesque fishing harbour and waterside shops,cafes,bars and restaurants. On the doorstep of the Lost Gardens Of Heligan and very close to the Eden Project, Lanhydrock House and Caerhays Castle. A unique A la carte candlelit breakfast is served to you each morning from fresh quality ingredients which will be a highlight of your stay. Free parking is offered to all guests. One of the few b&b's to be in the center of the village with everything on your doorstep. Deals and last minute offers all year round including 15% discount off admission to the Lost Gardens Of Heligan to all guests. Thanks for Looking...Howie, Andy and resident cat Little Tinker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Little Cornish B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pisky Cottage b&b Mevagissey
- Pisky Cottage Bed And Breakfast Mevagissey Hotel Mevagissey
- The Little Cornish B&B Mevagissey, Cornwall