Myself and my partner visited Pisky cottage at the beginning of September. We stayed for 2 nights but we wish we stayed longer. On arrival Andy greeted us with tea on the terrace (which is beautiful, almost like a secret garden) we chatted for abit and then were shown to our room - 'Little Sprigging's'. Our room was just beautiful, it had a little window seat that you could admire the view on. It was spotlessly clean, I couldn't fault it at all, with yummy hot chocolate, tea and coffee provided. During our stay my partner was poorly and Andy and Howie were brilliant, offering to make him something little for breakfast even though he couldnt make the candle lit breakfast. He stayed in the room pretty much all day while I went off exploring. Mevegissy is just beautiful, such a lovely harbor. All the locals are really friendly and I found a gorgeous beach only 15 minutes walk away. There's so many pubs/restaurants' to eat in and loads of lovely little shops to mosey around in. I looked forward to breakfast each morning as Howie is quite a chef. The breakfast menu was superb with a range of things to choose from, and the poached eggs were so yummy! All in all we stayed in Cornwall for 5 nights and this was my favorite, I felt so at home here and would definitely like to re visit in the future. Thank you both for a brilliant stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little Cornish B&B is a cool little b&b nestled in the very heart of the historic old quarter of the Cornish fishing village of Mevagissey. Offering guests quaint and quirky little bedrooms with cosy bijou ensuites. It's position is a winner being only moments on foot from all the harbour side shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. This little gem is also on the doorstep of the Lost Gardens Of Heligan plus very close to the Eden Project, Lanhydrock House and Caerhays Castle. A unique scrumalicious candlelit breakfast is served each morning from quality homemade and local ingredients being a highlight of your stay. Free offsite parking with cctv 200 mtrs away is a big bonus to all guests staying here. 30% discount off admission to the Lost Gardens Of Heligan and 15% off admission to the Eden Project is offered to all guests making this cute little B&B a winner...Your hosts are Howie Andy & resident puss cat Tinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Little Cornish B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pisky Cottage Bed And Breakfast Mevagissey Hotel Mevagissey
- Pisky Cottage b&b Mevagissey
- The Little Cornish B&B Mevagissey, Cornwall