“Superb!!!!!”

The Hayloft Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Menheniot
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: The Hayloft Restaurant- Serving the best of ingredients in a relaxing and friendly, professional environment.
plymouth
“Superb!!!!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I have just Beentovthis fabulous restaurant for the first time. Neither of us wanted the meal to end. The staff are subtly in the background but excellent and very attentive. We both had steak as a main and it was the best ever. No cheap cuts used here. Thank you for a superb dining experience.

• Visited February 2013

Falmouth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Me & my Fiancé came to the Hayloft for a wedding taster as they are supplying the catering for our venue in August. We were greeted by very friendly staff and the lovely Lynda who explained in excellent detail the food that we were about to try.

I was a bit nervous at first as I have very specific dietary requirements which a lot of places struggle or cannot be bothered to understand. However Lynda and the Head Chef Vito had research my needs and came up with 3 delicious meals for me to try! The food was superb! Lynda was extremely friendly and accommodating and made me and my partner feel at ease.

I am extremely please that they have agreed to do our catering and now cannot wait till the day were we will try their food again!

I would highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Zarawills
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Sunday lunch with family”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Nothing special nothing wrong. However it's longer time ago when we've been there. Most probably it's better at nowadays.

• Visited February 2012
Liskeard, United Kingdom
“Delightful!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Myself and a friend had a lovely meal here! We were instantly made welcome by one of the waitresses who took drinks orders straight away. We were made to wait a little while before being shown to our table (even though the restaurant was very quiet), but the waitress took our drinks so we didn't have to carry them, which I thought was very nice!
There was a lovely choice of food on the menu, which spoiled us for choice - especially for someone as indecisive as me!
After ordering, The food wasn't long before it reached the table. I must say it was sublime and cooked beautifully. The staff on shift periodically checked to see if everything was ok with our meal, or if we needed further drinks, without seeming demanding
The pudding menu had some nice choices, in which I opted for the Creme Brulee. My only gripe about the whole meal was that the top to my Creme Brulee was a little overdone. It took a fair good whack to break through the top! Once I got through it, the rest of the pudding was delightful.
All in all i throroughly enjoyed my meal here, the service was good, the staff were friendly and the food was lovely. I will definately reccommend The Hayloft to friends and family and I will make sure I visit again.

• Visited November 2012
Liskeard, United Kingdom
“Very nice meal”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had a very nice meal in this restaurant last Friday. There were 6 in our party and we all had different starters and quite an assortment of main courses. We would definitely visit again. Proprietor and staff very welcoming and good service.

• Visited December 2012