We have just got back from a quick one nighter at the Merrymoor ,everything from the greeting onwards was very good,the room was lovely with top class ensuite facilities, I must say that your family have got it right,in what you do,because we had a lovely time,and so did Sam our collie.... We will most definitely be back, I think if Sue had her way she would've spent the whole time in the Jacuzzi,while I can certainly vouch for the well kept beer lines,(used to be a landlord),The food was lovely and a credit to the chef,both breakfast and the meal we had in the bar were really nice and the service by our young waitress was again a credit to her and your team!,ditto the breakfast waitress who was very polite and friendly,in fact all the team who we met treated us with respect,and were very good at their job...don't change what you are doing,it's a great job!!thank you all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat Drink Sleep and Relax in our Family run beachside Freehouse midway between Newquay and Padstow and only 1 and a half miles from Newquay Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Book Direct Rooms, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Merrymoor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Merrymoor Hotel Mawgan Porth
- The Merrymoor Inn Mawgan Porth, Cornwall