We stayed at Bedruthan for 3 nights in September for a relaxing break. We were really really impressed by this hotel - everything about it was well thought out and considered and made for the perfect break. Staff were all friendly and helpful.
The food in both the Wild Cafe and the Herring restaurant was wonderful (and we are big foodies), the room had a beautiful sea view and was modern, spacious and very comfortable.
Our favourite aspect was definitely the spa. having visited a number around the country we were truly impressed by the range of facilities and the reasonably priced treatments. There is nothing like relaxing in the large jacuzzi bath with the view of the beach !
Another great aspect was the way the hotel caters for both couples and families and provides 'adult spaces'. We don't have children and so this was certainly appreciated.
One last thing is NOT to be put off by the outside (as I have read in other reviews) as when I walked in I was really impressed by the fun and imaginative decor of the hotel - really contemporary.
This hotel is also well located for a coastal path walk round to Bedruthan Steps, or as far as you wish, and the walk is fairly easy along the path.
What a beautiful place and we shall surely return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cornwall's Large Hotel of the Year 2010/11 and Enjoy England's Sustainable Tourism Business of the Year. Bedruthan offers magnificent views over the Atlantic, an award-winning restaurant, indoor and outdoor pools, children's clubs and a stunning Ocean Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Travelocity, HRS, Agoda, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bedruthan Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bedruthan Steps Mawgan Porth
- Hotel Bedruthan Steps
- Bedruthan Steps Hotel
- Bedruthan Hotel & Spa Mawgan Porth, Cornwall