Just returned from a week at The Park at Mawgan Porth and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this amazing place. We had a 2 bedroomed small cottage which was well equipped, clean and comfortable - the perfect home from home.
The on site facilities - indoor / outdoor pools / restaurant are all first class. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
The locations is great - a short walk to the beach and good for exploring Padstow and St Ives.
We'd love to come back in August but it's already fully booked - I'm not surprised, it's a really great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Park you will find a unique holiday park with its selection of extraordinary lodgings scattered throughout acres of tranquil woodland. Imagine every style of holiday home in the most picturesque of Cornish surroundings; eco-lodges, beach houses, luxury cottages, summerhouses, Mongolian yurts and static caravans, including retro fitted 1950’s Air Stream trailers. All perfectly placed in and around 27 acres of coastal woodland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Park, Cornwall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park At Mawgan Porth Hotel Mawgan Porth
- The Park, Cornwall Mawgan Porth