Just come back from 3 days spent in Cornwall staying at this lovely B&B. The house is beautiful and we stayed in the South Room which had a lovely en-suite with separate large bath and walk in shower. The room was very clean and made up each day. Lovely soft towels replaced when needed. Staff all very friendly and informative - especially the lovely lady who served breakfast (sorry we never did get your name) but a big thankyou to her. Breakfast was plentiful with fresh fruit, yoghurt cereal and then a cooked breakfast of your choice and tea and coffee. Would definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Molesworth Manor is a delightful 17th century manor house in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is only 1.5 miles from Padstow and has ample parking avoiding the inconvenience of trying to find a place for the car if you stay in town. It has 9 beautifully appointed bedrooms, 8 of which are en-suite. It is a convenient base for visiting most of Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Molesworth Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Molesworth Manor Little Petherick, Cornwall, England
- Molesworth Manor Hotel Little Petherick