My husband and I have just returned from 3 nights at Molesworth Manor having had a relaxing stay. A mix up in bookings meant that we had to move after the first night which wasn't a hardship; it did mean we got to sample The South Room and the Seigneur de la trinite room, both were to an excellent high standard. The tea and coffee making facilities were excellent, with good choice and quality; I loved the idea of the flask for the fresh milk, like the owner I too am not a lover of UHT milk. Breakfasts were relaxed with the usual choice of hot and cold breakfasts plus a daily special. I enjoyed the potato pancake served with golden scrambled eggs and smoked salmon - really set me up for a day exploring the Camel trail on bikes. The owners we friendly, welcoming and relaxed; their guide is informative and gives you ideas to try and support their own green ethos. Will definitely be returning, hopefully when the weather is drier! Thank you Geoff and Jessica, you have a lovely house and we really enjoyed our time with you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Molesworth Manor is a delightful 17th century manor house in an area of outstanding natural beauty. It is only 1.5 miles from Padstow and has ample parking avoiding the inconvenience of trying to find a place for the car if you stay in town. It has 9 beautifully appointed bedrooms, 8 of which are en-suite. It is a convenient base for visiting most of Cornwall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Molesworth Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Molesworth Manor Little Petherick, Cornwall, England
- Molesworth Manor Hotel Little Petherick