“Great fun for all the family!”
Review of Kartworld

Kartworld
Ranked #8 of 31 things to do in Liskeard
Tresco, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun for all the family!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Came here in conjunction with a trip to Adrenalin Quarry, they are right next to one another!
Our first time Karting and I can't imagine a better place to start off.
I am 38 and have been driving for a number of years and this is the first time I have powerslided and spun out a vehicle, great fun and when we got used to the Karts we tried to beat our lap times and each other.
We had 3, 10 minute sessions but ended up being here for well over 2 hours!
We stopped for a drink break at the cafe which was nice enough.
Definitely would consider consider coming back here at some point if we are in the area.

Visited October 2013

Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A good place to go”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

It was quite busy for a Wednesday morning. Staff were helpful. My son who is 11 loved it. Good track. Good facilities. Would definitely visit again. Prices good aswell.

Visited October 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Clearly a very popular place!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I honestly couldn't believe how many people were here on a Friday lunch time! It was jam packed.

If your child is under 10, they have a slower kart compared to those over 10. With a competitive 9 yr old boy he took exception to the fact the older boys were all able to whizz past him in their quicker karts.

Staff there were all very nice.

Food well priced and really pleased to see cans of drink at 80p compared to the normal extortionate prices you see elsewhere.

Good fun. Price OK for a treat.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Chipstickgirl
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“brilliant place”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

my boy loved it and had so much fun
little bit expensive but it was worth it seeing my son having fun
staff brilliant and helpful
food very expensive and slow when busy

Visited August 2013
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“My 10 year is converted. Sadly, inconsiderate riders make it hazardous for the First Timers”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had LOTS of fun here, but with LOTS of negativity

My daughter tried it for the first time and was soon leaning into the bends, etc. She was thoroughly enjoying her ride, HOWEVER...

As with most things, the minority ruin things for the majority.

The cars are monitored and you receive a print of your performance at the end. Sadly, because of this, we had 2 VERY inconsiderate children in our session! (YEP, children) They were spurred on by their parents to improve on their previous laps! One mother in particular was demonstrably cross with her son for losing lap time previously!! Get a grip!

It would be better if the staff monitored this and put 'first timers' out there together and held the 'gung-ho people' back to race together.

My daughter was bumped by one and cut up by another! All whilst riding at 22MPH!

SHOCKINGLY, HOWEVER, she was then scolded by the staff member when she parked up and accidentally rolled forward into another car at 0MPH!! How's that work then?

Note to Management : This upset my child and she was put off doing another session, therefore, you lost 3 paying customers that day. Please consider my comments. Much obliged.

Visited July 2013