“Fantastic Meal, Fantastic Service - our favourite restaurant”
Review of Tapenades

Tapenades
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Liskeard
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Tapenades we offer a selection of Cornish Fish, Meat and Vegetarian dishes from the a la carte menu which changes with each season. Sourcing Local produce where possible and preparing each dish fresh allowing the opportunity for our guests to swap the appropriate courses around. Each booking has the luxury of taking their time as only one sitting is taken per night and booking is recommended. Proud to host the Liskeard Rotary club on every Wednesday and only shut on Tuesdays means the restaurant is available to book 5 days of the week from Thursday to Monday inclusive. Private Lunches of 10 or more are also available. Ring for details.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We love it here at Tapenades, this is our favourite restaurant, the food by Sue and service by Mike and the team are second to none. Nothing is too much trouble. I had the Goats cheese risotto followed by favourite main course here - Beef Stroganoff. We will see you again soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The meal we had at tapenades was amazing. I am a veggie and the menu had several choices for me. I felt really spoilt. They will also do smaller portions of the main course as a starter if you prefer. My husband took me to the restaurant for a special occasion and we will definitely return soon. The service is great, second to none but so under stated. Well done tapenades.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I ate at Tapenades with a couple of friends and had a wonderful time. The food was absalutely gorgeous, I had the duck to start and my friend had the risotto which were both fabulous. For mains I had the pork which was superb and then for pudding we order a selection and shared. They were all fantastic, I especially loved the Lemon posset. Mike, who does front of the house was very friendly and welcoming. I wasn't drinking that night but he made me some lovely non-alcoholic drinks for me that I will definitely be trying again! Wonderful night out and looking forward to going back soon!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Enjoyed a delicious 3 course meal with friends. Could not fault the food (although extremely difficult to choose what to have as the menu is fantastic)! Attentive service throughout the evening, made to feel very welcome indeed. Will definitely be returning and recommending Tapenades to friends and family :)

Thank you for such an enjoyable night!

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

The food is gorgeous with the addition of lovely breads and butters. The service is fantastic and the restaurant itself is beautifully decorated.

1  Thank Karen E