We booked online a few weeks in advance so got a lovely ensuite double room for £40 a night (for the room) (in October 2013). You can also pay another £8 each for breakfast each morning if you want to (you can either have a full English breakfast and/or cereal, toast etc.) Staff were very friendly and the room was very quiet (although you could still just hear the traffic on the A38 despite the double glazing). There's a big Morrison's supermarket up the road too where you can fill up on provisions and fuel as well. Bed was lovely and comfy too. We were on the second floor and there is a lift too. All rooms are non-smoking, I believe. Good colour TV, tea and coffee-making facilities too.
To sum up, we had a lovely stay and would be happy to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Liskeard Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Liskeard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liskeard Hotel Liskeard
- Premier Inn Liskeard Hotel Cornwall