“Yummy!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kerbers Franchising Corporation
Reviewed December 30, 2012

It is hard to drive past and not stop in. Everything is excellent. I enjoy the waffle cones. I forget the name of the chocolate brownie flavor, but it is my favorite.

Reviewed June 9, 2008

I just was not impressed with this place at all. First off, they say they have a "petting zoo". What they actually have is a Llama (which was in the barn hiding at the time) and a bunch of goats. They don't have feed available although the girl said you could feed them, and even if they did, they are behind a locked fence so you can't even pet them. Two animals does not make a petting zoo. The ice cream also was really not to my liking. My friend had the peaches and cream which was very overwhelming with peach flavoring but wasn't entirely natural. I prefer that if a place is supposedly selling home made ice cream, that they would use natural ingredients. I had the cookies and cream which was passable but mostly was very bland. I figure, if you can buy a pint of Edys and get a better product, what's the point in driving all the way out there to get "home made" ice cream. I'm sure it's ok for those people who live nearby. I wouldn't make a special trip, though.