“The best Italian food”

Dining options: Reservations
Lorain, Ohio
“The best Italian food”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Dined there on New Years Eve. Fantastic meal and great service! Couldn't ask for a better server!! Can't wait to return.

• Visited December 2013

Pittsburgh Pa
“Little place and very good bread”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Small little place on Rt 30 with Italian food. Great breads and sandwiches. Can get very crowded.
Nice for friends and family but not much room.

• Visited April 2013
Alpharetta, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I used to work in the pharmacy of the Giant Eagle right behind the restaurant. We always used to order lunch from this place. So, after living in Georgia for 7 years, I came home and met an old pharmacy friend for dinner. What was my choice? Pasqualino's of course! I got the gnocci and it was amazing. Not dense. It was light and pillowy. And the mushroom cream sauce was amazing. I've never had a bad meal from this place.

Visited October 2013
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
“cheermom”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This restaurant sits inside a small strip mall on rt 30, Irwin. It could easily be passed up if you didn't know about it. It's a family owned restaurant that is a gem all in itself!! We have gone here many times for lunch, Mother's Day, birthdays; I even used them to cater my daughter's holy communion...(ask for Dom..he's great at setting it up!)..I've also ordered takeout. The pasta is homemade (you can tell); their stuffed shells, ravioli is awesome. The sauce is to die for. I've gotten a grilled chicken on focaccia bread that is truly fantastic!! DO TRY this place. You won't regret it! The only small downside is the restaurant inside is kind of small...can't accommodate a lot of people, but the food is worth it!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kelley B
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Definitely worth a try!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The servers are always nice and they have good food. I would advise against anything with seafood as every time it was low quality and over cooked. Stick with the traditional dishes! The cheese dip is really good. (gooey cheese and alfredo sauce with crostini like bread) The salads are really good as well. I had one bad experience but I called and the owner was very nice. (I declined the free meal) He explained the cook was new. The atmosphere is cozy too! I would go back...actually maybe I will take my daughter there tonight? The prices cannot be beat!!!!!

• Visited August 2013