“Biker joint period!”

Ranked #40 of 67 Restaurants in Irwin
Cuisines: Pizza
“Biker joint period!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Alot of rif raf and bikers here just plain trouble! Food is ok even better than ok but staff is cocky to outsiders and is nothing but trouble.. Almost a nuisance bar to me.. No Harley and no tattoos... Stay away!

Irwin, Pennsylvania
“Wings - No Thanks”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Was dying for some great wings. Went there in hope of have a full-wing ding of a meal. The wings were not done well and I swear a few were even a bit pink/bloody. The same thing occurred during my previous vist a few months prior.

My advice: Pass on the wings but the pizza is quite good. Enjoy!

• Visited February 2012
pittsburgh, pa
“pizza is good”
Reviewed April 18, 2010

tried this place for the first time even though I have been living in the area for years. Always heard the pizza was good. Never tried because there are closer pizza joints to my house. However,I will make a trip back. Purchased the deep dish and I must say the pizza was quite tasty. A hint of garlic makes it stand out from the others. My husband also ordered the Buffalo wings and he thought they were pretty good. Place is your typical casual pizza/bar. Nothing fancy. My order was take-out so did not experience the service.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good drinkin spot”
Reviewed February 11, 2008

good drinkin spot

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Mr Mike's? Share your experiences!