“Wings - No Thanks”

Cuisines: Pizza
Irwin, Pennsylvania
“Wings - No Thanks”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Was dying for some great wings. Went there in hope of have a full-wing ding of a meal. The wings were not done well and I swear a few were even a bit pink/bloody. The same thing occurred during my previous vist a few months prior.

My advice: Pass on the wings but the pizza is quite good. Enjoy!

• Visited February 2012

pittsburgh, pa
“pizza is good”
Reviewed April 18, 2010

tried this place for the first time even though I have been living in the area for years. Always heard the pizza was good. Never tried because there are closer pizza joints to my house. However,I will make a trip back. Purchased the deep dish and I must say the pizza was quite tasty. A hint of garlic makes it stand out from the others. My husband also ordered the Buffalo wings and he thought they were pretty good. Place is your typical casual pizza/bar. Nothing fancy. My order was take-out so did not experience the service.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good drinkin spot”
Reviewed February 11, 2008

good drinkin spot

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Mr Mike's? Share your experiences!