“The whole package!”

Ranked #27 of 113 Restaurants in Helston
Falmouth
“The whole package!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

A lovely friendly welcome from this busy little chip shop and nothing is too much trouble (chicken cooked to my specs with a smile!) chips always the best (never soggy or brown), would recommend to all actually :)

Helston, United Kingdom
“Pretty tatties Mr Fish ”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I waited in anticipation for the opening of Janes Fish & Chip shop & all I know is the cod & chips tasted amazing. I've been back several times and that speaks for itself. It's very popular & I thoroughly recommend it. If you don't, you'll never know what you're missing out on.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ansome”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

By far the best tasting fish and chips! Defiantly worth the few extra miles . Outstanding and friendly service.
Will defiantly be making this my local

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ash W
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Poor quality”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

As a person who has worked in fish and chip shops for years I found the quality of the fish and chips poor. The chips were dripping in fat and over cooked with sharp edges. The fish again not left to drain and was not fresh. The price was by far too expensive at over 6pounds for one portion of fish and chips. I noticed several hygiene problems in the workplace with staff handling money and food with no cleaning in between, and hair down for the girls handling the food. Simple things that can so easily be avoided. I will not be attending this chip shop again.

6 Thank Fishnchipz2014
“Trip to helston july 10th 2014”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The finest fish and chips I have ever eaten. I had heard about Janes on the grapevine and thought I would try it out. The service was friendly and I couldn't fault the food in any way. I will be back and would recommend it to both tourists and locals alike.