“best pizza in helston!!”
Review of Giuseppes

Giuseppes
Ranked #41 of 113 Restaurants in Helston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Post code TR13 8pS
“best pizza in helston!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

ordered takeaway pizza and it was amazing...thin crust, stringy mozzerela and freshly cooked chicken breast..cant believe this restaurant has been on my door step all this time!!..I must admit that the decor inside and out may not be as glam as others nearby but the food, value and and friendly waitress made the visit worth while....

London, United Kingdom
“Uncomplicated, good Italian food”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant should go a long way. The staff are friendly and attentive and the menu is imaginative. I am often frustrated by over fussy menus which don't add value but this place hits the mark. Definitely recommend it.

Hi David

“Great food, great service, friendly family restaurant”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My colleague and I ate here again on 21st August 2012, having eaten here on our last work trip to the area. It is a small restaurant serving authentic good value Italian food, the chef is Giuseppe, and his daughter was the front of house waitress. We had calamari to start, which was delightful....and cooked to perfection, lightly fried, the squid was tender and batter perfect. I had a great pizza, a proper pizza base, and tasty toppings. My colleague had pasta which he thought was excellent too.

The service was friendly and very efficient, and the wine we chose was good for the price. Giuseppe came up from his small kitchen after service while we finished our wine, and chatted to us for a while, as did his daughter. Helston is very quiet (or it was the week we were there), and this place is a gem. I admit at first appearances it doesn't look like an Italian restaurant but believe me, once you taste the food you will be transported to Sardinia!

Hello Mark

Lovely comments, thank you
Helston, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I visit this resturaunt frequently as it very clean and hygenic and offers amazing food at a very reasonable price. I had the calamari (best I have ever tasted) followed by the sea bass, both were equisite. On previous occasions I have had other meals that all give a generous portion without being too big.

I would reccomend this resturaunt to everyone and it is by far one of mine and my dad's favourite resturaunt (he says the pizzas here are better than in Italy!!). This resturaunt is just as well suited to couples as it is families and offers great service and food.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank louiseamelia
daniela m, Manager at Giuseppes, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thanks Louise!! Your amazing too!!

Hope to see you in the restaurant again soon.....
“Perfect dining experience”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Classic Italian restaurant serving excellent food, perfectly prepared with wonderful service. Will always visit when in the area and highly reccoment everyone to go

Hi Chris

Now that I have worked out how to respond to reviews I would like to thank you for your positive comment and hope to serve you again soon !!