We wanted to visit Flora Day in Helston and and I stayed at the Premier Inn with my wife and two sons in a family room. The PI is about a 20 minute walk from the town centre and it's all down hill.
One of the things I like about Premier Inn is you know what you are going to get and in my experience,they are consistently good. Our stay at Helston proved this to be correct. The staff on reception were really helpful and friendly. I'd forgotten an electric razor adapter and they provided one. They also booked our table for dinner. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. We had breakfast and dinner in the Table Table restaurant next door. The food was hot and tasty. I'm a big fan of breakfast in general and it was cooked fresh rather than a help yourself buffet.
We stayed for two nights and I wouldn't hesitate returning to the Helston Premier Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our modern, fully air conditioned hotel is located on the outskirts of Helston town centre. Easy access, ample free car parking and our on-site restaurant and bar makes Premier Inn the ideal place to stay in Helston. Kids stay free and get free breakfast - and we offer a Good Night's Sleep, Guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Helston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Helston Hotel Helston
- Premier Inn Helston Hotel Cornwall