Easy to find off major junction before Hoyle, close to St. Ives. Plenty of parking. Eating places & retail park on site. Only a few minutes away at Leland Saltings there is a park and (train) ride for St. Ives (fare £4 each, plus parking - but well worth it) - be aware, though, that a steep hill is involved down to the harbourside, and the initial train-platform gap is not for the faint-hearted or infirm. Back to the hotel ... very friendly, helpful receptionists, big & comfortable room, very good breakfast served at pub eaterie next door. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the stunning St Ives Bay and its miles of golden beaches, coastal dunes and azure seas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Hayle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayle Hotel Hayle
- Hayle Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Hayle Cornwall