Amazing value.. Stayed in a family room at half term with our 3 children (1 in a cot). 5 minutes drive from st Ives and Carbis Bay. Couldn't be better for £307. Would definitely recommend the Premier breakfast in the brewers fare next door. £17.50 per day for all of us to eat as much as we wanted. The food was faultless. Staff all incredibly polite and helpful. Next to a small retail park with next, m&s, boots, McDonald's and Lidl. In this part of Cornwall you will not find anything as good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the stunning St Ives Bay and its miles of golden beaches, coastal dunes and azure seas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Hayle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayle Hotel Hayle
- Hayle Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Hayle Cornwall