Not the best Premier Inn we have stayed in but Premier Inn stood by their 'good night guarantee'. We were awoken in the early hours of our first night there by the sound of doors closing loudly and a crash that reverberated around the room. At just gone 6am we heard the BBC news on a TV from a room underneath us. Some soundproofing would not go amiss and they need to renew the door closers and put some felt pads on the doors to quieten them down when closing. When I spoke to the night staff I found out that someone checked into the hotel at 0430hrs. The staff were great, the bed comfortable and the room large and clean. We ate at the Brewers Fayre next door on the first evening and I would say "don't have the buffet". It was Fish and chip Friday and the Cod substitute was OK but the chips were limp and the mushy peas were so runny they were like a soup...not good. The steak and onion pies were tasteless. The other three people in my group all enjoyed the meals they ordered off the menu and it was reasonably priced. I wouldn't rush back until refurbishment had been completed. A good location for St Ives/ Penzance and Lands End and the fantastic Minack Theatre. I feel mean only giving this hotel a two rating but it was a bad first night that could be so easily avoided. Take ear plugs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the stunning St Ives Bay and its miles of golden beaches, coastal dunes and azure seas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Hayle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayle Hotel Hayle
- Hayle Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Hayle Cornwall