Stayed in Hayle for 2 nights based on its close proximity to St Ives and the fact that we got both nights for a total of £44!
It is a little dated but in all truth it's clean an does the job. Could do with a bit of a refresh and some TV's that aren't from the 90's.
We were allocated a room on the ground floor near reception which I was a little disappointed about as this meant a bit of noise from passing guests and as it was on the ground floor with the car park directly outside of our window there were a couple of instances of visitors to the next door Brewer's Fayre pub being louder than they needed to be. As we were there for 2 nights and the hotel was not full I would have hoped to be placed in a quieter room but for £44 I can't complain too much.
Used the pub for dinner for one of the nights (excellent food and service) but just over the road is a McDonalds and a M&S with a food department and Costa Coffee within walking distance if you prefer something else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the stunning St Ives Bay and its miles of golden beaches, coastal dunes and azure seas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Hayle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Hayle Hotel Hayle
- Hayle Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Hayle Cornwall