“We love Sanders !!”

Description: Listed on Face book only recently opened
Hayle, United Kingdom
“We love Sanders !!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We eat here often, takeaway and eat in,both are great.The food his good quality and the staff are brilliant,so friendly and helpful,we love it and will keep going back .

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Niki H

St Ives, United Kingdom
“Ultimate customer service”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Have had delicious take aways from here but on this occasion I was in Hayle looking for a couple of wine glasses. We are currently renting while our house is being built and only kept a few out of store and needed two more for extra dinner party guests. As I passed the restaurant the owner was outside and I asked him where I could buy a couple of glasses locally as I had tried the likely shops without any luck. I explained my predicament and without hesitation he offered to lend me a couple. He does not know me from Adam it was just his natural instinct to help.This act of customer service deserves the highest praise and I ask that you support a business that goes beyond expectations.Great food and exceptional customer service!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank avidCornwall
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Very dissapointing”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We visited here a couple of weeks ago due to the reviews on here. When we walked in thought it looked lovely, really nicely decorated and looked clean. We sat by the window so we could look out across the estuary. This was a mistake as unfortunately at the time of day we visited (About 5ish) the sun was in perfect line to blind me completely! The woman who worked there did say they were getting blinds fitted and this is not a insult against the restaurant itself as I am aware they can not control the sun! Just a note to advice not to necessarily get a window seat if the sun is coming down.
We both ordered large cod and chips. Service was good, food came quickly and looked lovely. However when I cut into my fish loads of liquid squirted out?!? This put me off a bit but I tried to forget about it and pulled the fish apart some more. It was very mushy, not flaky at all as all fish I have had before has been. It did not seem cooked to me at all and I was completely put off. I ate my chips and curry sauce and didnt say anything to my husband as he seemed to be enjoying his so thought I was just being fussy. When he had finished I offered him mine as he has a 'big' appetite and hates to waste food lol, he looked at it and said it didnt look right, he played with it a bit and said he wouldnt eat it and his hadnt been anything like that. For my Husband not to eat something it must not be right! So overall was a complete dissapointment and would not personally recommend at all.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank The-Blizz
“Fish and chips as it should be”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Perfect fish and chips in a comfortable smart restaurant with excellent views down the estuary and very friendly staff. Particularly nice to enjoy our traditional fast food with a decent drink (Cornish Orchards cider) and to take our time over it.

Ate there twice on our holiday and will do so next year

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank HoraceHedgehog
London
“Nice fish and chip shop”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Nice fish and chip restaurant which is a bit more upmarket than other fish and chip shops in the area. Quite a good selection of drinks and food, although it would have been nice to see a bit more variety in terms of the fish on the menu.

Visited May 2013