“Excellent food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bristol
“Excellent food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My partner and I visited on Sunday lunch time,the food was excellent I had the medium roast lunch which was not the biggest portion but it didn't lack any flavour, well presented....just yummy! My partner thoroughly enjoyed his chicken curry. Nice friendly service. We certainly will be visiting again.

• Visited May 2013
Judy M, Owner at Sandsifter Cornwall, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for your positive and subjective review. We do indeed put flavour first, and pride ourselves on little waste. We don't mind if from time to time somebody asks for more!

London, United Kingdom
“Great burgers, great view, great staff!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We sat out on the terrace overlooking the red river and Gwithian beach and enjoyed fabulous burgers in the sunshine, in April! The staff were helpful and friendly, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this establishment.

• Visited April 2013
Judy M, Owner at Sandsifter Cornwall, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you! Full marks all round makes me very happy, and I will let my lovely staff know they have the thumbs up!
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Very nice meal very glad we came”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Had a short break in Hayle so decided to give this place a visit after reading the reviews here. My wife, me and my son had the burgers and my daughter had a pasta dish all of which were very tasty. We were made welcomed the moment we went into the restaurant and the service was very good, attentive but not in your face. Just a few miles from Hayle and in a lovely setting we are so glad we visited.

• Visited April 2013
Judy M, Owner at Sandsifter Cornwall, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
We are glad you came too, pleased you liked us, and thank you for your lovely review!
Truro, United Kingdom
“Fantastic burgers in a great location!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My son and I are on a quest to find the best burger in Cornwall. Sandsifter had to be on the list. And it didn't let us down. On a wild and stormy day i had a fantastic beefburger and my son an excellent falafel burger. My beef patty was full of flavour. Ground (from local beef) and seasoned on site, no horse-worries here! Fries were crunchy too, just as they should be. Top burgers at reasonable prices in a top location with friendly staff. I'll be back!

Judy M, Owner at Sandsifter Cornwall, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Thank you for your positive and subjective review! We know what goes into our burgers and why our customers love them, and are always looking to improve where we can. We will introduce the horse burger if there is enough demand, but at the moment this is firmly on the back-burner,,,,,
Weston-super-mare
“Great coffee or lunch stop and a walk on a beautiful beach”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Sandsifter is ideally placed for a walk along a beautiful beach followed by lunch or coffee and cake.
There is plenty of parking space and the restaurant itself is light and airy. Coffee was good - though it took a bit of time to arrive!

• Visited March 2013
Judy M, Owner at Sandsifter Cornwall, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
You can't hurry a good coffee! But I am sorry if it got held up in a queue and you waited for TOO long. Thank you for your nice review, it is very much appreciated.