“How can you describe Trevaskis Farm??”
Review of Trevaskis Farm

Trevaskis Farm
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Hayle
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“How can you describe Trevaskis Farm??”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Good question!! It's more than just a farm.
It has a great restaurant with a great menu serving really tasty home cooked food.
It has a great farm shop selling loads of top organic deli produce, fish, meat (bacon, eggs and sausages were so tasty the following day when we cooked them for breakfast) and dairy
You can wander around the fields, orchards and poly tunnels, PYO fruit and veg or you can just wander and look at the animals. We loved the piglets, the cows and the sheep
It's a great place to spend a few hours, as we did.
When were next down in Cornwall, we'll return.

1 Thank ColinJBloomer
Trevaskis F, Manager at Trevaskis Farm, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review, it’s always great to hear from all our customers, local and holiday makers alike. I’m so glad you got to enjoy every aspect of Trevaskis Farm; you must have had a great guide. Your breakfast sounds delicious! I think the piglets are my favourite too! We hope to see you again.

Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Fabulous food and great choice. what a lovely place to eat. The food was very tasty we all had different dishes and they all looked very appetising. Good value. The desserts are just too die for.
You must visit if you are on holiday around Cornwall.

• Visited August 2013
What a glowing review, thank you very much. These are all things we pride ourselves for, and it’s great to get such good feedback on them. We hope to see you again when your next on holiday in Cornwall
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Fantastic - again!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Good to know some things don't change. Unfortunately, we have to be content with being holiday visitors but it's one of the highlights. Bigger than ever now but the food, as always, really fantastic. A lovely buzzy atmosphere and good to see everyone enjoying themselves - from couples to large birthday groups. I had monkfish accompanied by three huge scallops - a very generous portion at a very reasonable price (paid more for just five smaller scallops as a main course in Scotland). Husband had rib-eye - again, perfect.
We'd shared a lovely crab starter hoping to leave room for a pudding - but no, so took a delicious date crumble slice to devour the next day.
Even though it was a busy Saturday evening, the service was friendly and very efficient. Food quality can't be beaten and this restaurant does everything really well.
There is a downside, though - it's hard to choose from such an extensive, tempting menu.
Looking forward to our next Cornwall trip!

• Visited August 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your meal, it’s always great to hear from our customers, especially when it’s such positive feedback, we look forward to seeing you again too
cornwall
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I've visited the restaurant several times for lunch but this was my first evening meal there. There is an excellent range of foods to choose from and I found the food to be very well cooked and tasty. The portion sizes are very generous and I found it would have been better to share a starter, rather than have one each, The staff were extremely busy but were still very friendly and efficieny, providing excellent customer service. Overall a very pleasant experience.

• Visited June 2013
Trevaskis F, Owner at Trevaskis Farm, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
I'm glad you came and tried our evening menu too and thanks very much for writing such a positive review - it is much appreciated. We hope to see you soon.
Penzance, United Kingdom
“highly recommended”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

my partner & myself dined at trevaskis every Saturday for about 2 years & it is only due to erractic working hours that we have not been there so regularly.in june I celebrated my 50th birthday there,nowhere else would do for me!,and our family came down from Leicester for the occasion & were very impressed too.
the relaxed atmosphere there is an added bonus,probably not so calm in the kitchen thou.
I took my mum there last Wednesday for a cup of tea but the highlight of the day was to discover so many piglets this time around.bliss!!
I used to ask giles how the pigs were so I think my secret fascination is now out!! I would definitely recommend trevaskis to local people & to tourists & as we see so many 'regulars' there it is obviously a very popular place.keep up the good work!!

• Visited June 2013
Trevaskis F, Owner at Trevaskis Farm, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
We love our regular customers!!! So nice to hear that you come back as often as you can and make the most of the whole farm. Giles loves people asking him about his pigs - definitely his favourite topic of conversation! Thanks, this is a really lovely review. Look forward to seeing you soon.