“Amazing Staff and Fab Food”
Review of Curry Leaf - CLOSED

Curry Leaf
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Arrived at gone 10pm. Happy for us to still eat in at such a late hour, fast effective service and the food was wonderful. We'll be back again at an early time!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Had a couple of great currys from here and a coupe of fairly tastless ones. Shame as I wanted to love it!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

We were looking forward to a curry whilst on holiday. The restaurant was extremely busy doing takeaways, but we were the only ones sat in the restaurant. When the food arrived it was a disappointment I ordered a meat Dopiaza but this did not taste fresh also the rice did not taste fresh either. My son was pleased with his curry but he is not so discerning concerning food. I am fussy I like my food fresh with good flavours this was not up to standard. They need to improve.

Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I went for some
Sizzling tandoori chicken but it was no where near spicy and authentic taste. I wont recommend to those who are looking for some good indian authentic food.

Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

......, don't expect to get served in a reasonable time. Resturant was only half full. Gave up after 35 mins.