White Hart Hotel
$55
Travelodge
$91
PremierInn.com
The Gannet Inn(Carbis Bay)
$174
Cottage Hotel(Carbis Bay)
$77
  • Breakfast included
$315
Orbitz.com
Tregenna Castle Resort(St Ives)(Great Value!)
$237
$122
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
All reviewscouncil car parkthe main hotelroom was comfortable and cleanthe wi finice staywould stay here againbreakfast was excellentannexcornwallmirrorconservatory
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed here back in June because we needed to get up and work very early the following day. The hotel was booked the day we arrived. We informed the staff on the phone that we wouldnt need breakfast because we had to leave at about 5 in the morning.The price of the room was changed to accommodate this. Arrived.Staff friendly .Room over looking a car park and a crane that was slowly rusting in the garden of the hotel. Tap in bathroom unusable because of really bad plumbing. Later karaoke started at 9 oclock. Couldnt believe it .The staff knew we had a very early start and the karaoke was going on bellow us. At 11.15 On my mobile I phoned the bar to find out when it would stop and was told 1 in the morning. My husband who had been asleep ,dressed , went to the bar and asked for a different room.We were given one but having to pack get dressed and changed to a different room at around midnight when you have a 5 oclock start and have paid for a room is not fun. This is written a while after staying because we wanted some compensation. We had been offered £20 .Not acceptable .The cost of our room was £79. We would have paid that not to have stayed here.Karaoke is every Friday and Saturday night. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank elvis11Saltash
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Fine old place with a great history.
Good staff,decent food at a fair price.
After lunch take a walk around the mill pond area {Turn left when leaving} amongst the old industrial you will find a pleasant and tranquil area.
This is an historic area that many have no idea of,for example,"Clifton terrace" where the Clifton suspension bridge was laid out after construction in Hayle!!!
Not a grand hotel but well worth a lunch or dinner.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The hotel is really some rooms above a pub. Incredibly noisy on the Friday night we stayed, karaoke was on until 12.30 / 1am and it was impossible to sleep as the whole room was shaking with noise and bad singing. It was SO loud. I would never have booked it if I had been warned of this. The couple we spoke to next morning at breakfast were not impressed either and couldn't get to sleep because of the karaoke, and said it had also been very noisy just with the pub noise the previous night.

The plumbing is also really noisy, any time someone in another room flushed the loo or turned on the tap in the middle of night it sounded like a bomb going off! I had the worst night sleep I have ever had in a hotel, not what I was expecting from quiet Hayle.

Plus points - The bed was very comfortable, central location in Hayle. The breakfast was OK although you don't get your own table, we had to share with another couple.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cat_Stals
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel was in a lovely quiet location at the end of Hayle High Street but with easy access to the local facilities, there was plenty of parking. The staff were incredibly friendly and although I didn't check in until late in the evening there wasn't a problem. The room I stayed in formed part of a court yard at the back of the hotel which was lovely. The room was incredibly clean with tea and coffee facilities and a small fridge. The bathroom looked like it had been newly decorated and was very stylish. I can't comment on the restaurant as I had eaten before arriving and had to leave before breakfast. I would totally recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again. I also left a phone charger in my room but this was returned to me without me having to phone the hotel. Great place - Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Ann D
Reviewed August 9, 2013

stayed here for work as the only hotel that had a room. Room was a bit small but clean. Staff where outstanding and friendly. Ideal for 1-2 nights not much to do in hayle would stay again if in that area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business