Stayed here as a family in a "comfort" range caravan. In truth the caravan was a bit jaded but good size and spotlessly clean. Oddly in didn't have any wine glasses - not good for us! - but it was quickly remedied when we asked.
The site is very nice and well maintained with no club house - which is great if you find them horribly naff like we do.
My son paid £6 for WiFi which is provided by an external company but it wasn't very good and kept crashing. WiFi should be free these days but if you are going to pay £6 you expect it to be good.
Site is well placed for Newquay. Crantock beach, which is just a few minutes drive away, is great for surfing.
Overall it was a good weekend and I'd happily return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trevella Holiday Park offers a range of accommodation including Touring, Camping, Glamping, Caravans and Lodges. The Parks on site facilities include two fully stocked Fishing Lakes, a heated outdoor Swimming Pool including a Childrens Pool, Shop, Cafe, two Childrens Play Areas and Glamping area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Trevella Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trevella Holiday Park Hotel Crantock
- Trevella Holiday Park Crantock, Cornwall