TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lovely spa facility

Have enjoyed two treatments and have another two booked😊 Ladies are lovely and the products used... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
RachelMaisy
Tadworth, United Kingdom
via mobile
A great day out

Maeve M
Helston, United Kingdom

All reviews glass of prosecco amazing massage lovely spa relaxation room teas facial
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019

I had a fab Spa Day with friends where we were so well looked after by all the staff. The swimming pool was lovely, we had a nice massage and then a beautiful lunch in our robes!

Reviewed September 6, 2019

A relaxing and well equppied Spa with lovely views over Crantock Bay. Friendly and helpful staff were very welcoming. The cream teas are an absolute must. Definitely recommend a visit if living or holidaying in the locality.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

As one of our party suffers from dementia we were unsure how the day would go. We were overwhelmed by the way she was welcomed by all the lovely team at CBay, Ivy was treated with absolute respect and kindness by everyone, she had a wonderful day and loved having her ‘nails done’. It was also a fantastic chance to relax for her daughter and carer and we really can’t thank you enough.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

A visit to crantock always leaves me feeling amazing! The spa team are fantastic and the lunch is really impressive too. I have been for my birthday for the past 2 years now and always look forward to my next trip

Reviewed July 20, 2019

Omg what a delightful place, I having been chemotherapy treatment recently and a very thoughtful person brought me a voucher to go and enjoy some treatment. I decided to go for the cancer therapy treatment. I was recommended to see Patsie what a gem of a lady she made you feel so relaxed and calm.

Date of experience: July 2019