“A must visit - a hidden gem!”
Review of Hilltop Farm Shop

Hilltop Farm Shop
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Camelford
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Here at Hilltop we have a Farm Shop & Restaurant set in a garden area with pretty views of the Cornish Countryside. Parking, toilet facilities, disabled access, Wi-fi and an undercover outside seating area to make your visit even more relaxing.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Visited first for Sunday lunch, which was absolutely wonderful. An abundance of fresh vegetables and a lovely homemade gravy. Puddings - what can I say just perfect. First class food, first class service. We enjoyed our time here so much we returned the following day and had one of their special high teas. Just wonderful, exactly what you would expect. Will definitely be regular visitors, can't wait for the next time!

1  Thank John L
Louise M, Owner at Hilltop Farm Shop, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you for your great comments about our Roasts and Afternoon High Teas. Sounds like we may see you again.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

My missis took me here for a surprise lunch and boy was I impressed! I never knew this place was here and if you didn`t u probably never would as I have driven past on numerous times. Really nice and cosy inside, and also has outside seating for warmer days. The menu is not what I expected, as I would say the quality and presentation is more like a restaurant. Very impressed.

1  Thank Lee566

Glad you enjoyed your surprise lunch and really pleased that you were also impressed. Hopefully see you again. Thanks

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We stumbled upon this place with a minivan full of kids, mother-in-law and friends hungry for lunch. The food here is amazing. Fresh, creative and thoughtful. The interior is cosy and comfy and if it had been a warm sunny day, the outside seating would have been splendid with views across the valley. We browsed the shop while we waited for food and stocked up on yummy chutneys, jams and hard to come by essentials like smoked sea salt. The bonus to the whole experience was the friendly people and the affordable prices. One of our party left their wallet behind and the staff also dealt with that in a very cool way - mailing it onto our next destination with no hassles. Super place, drive put of your way for it.

1  Thank Madeline C

Glad you found us and enjoyed your experience at Hilltop. Thank you for the lovely comments.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I had breakfast here first class food and service.
Great sausages, bacon and beautifully presented.
This place is really worth a visit the owners are so welcoming.
The farm shop is well stocked
I will be returning

1  Thank juliebaker02

Thank you for your lovely comments about us and our breakfasts which are a fairly new addition to Hilltops menu.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

As one born and bred in Cornwall I am giving top marks to this little farm shop and café at Slaughterbridge near Camelford. The tea was excellent, a good brew served in a proper tea pot with china cups. The scone was excellent, as was the jam and the cream fresh and crusty.
We sat outside on comfortable chairs and enjoyed the peaceful country views.
Well done Hilltop

1  Thank Malcolm C
Louise M, Owner at Hilltop Farm Shop, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thanks for the lovely comments about our cream tea. Glad you enjoyed the views and peaceful surroundings.