“Great fish and chips”

Cuisines: British
Description: Fish and Chip Shop
Description: Fish and Chip Shop
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Just had really nice cod and chips.i knew they would be good by the amount of people waiting. They take your order and give you a ticket number but be patient they are worth it . considering its the height of the season the wait was worth it.probably the best fish and chips in this area.although the kids meal had far too much fish in it.and nice to see proper kids meals rather than the frozen rubbish.all in all very reasonably priced.will give the lemon sole a try next time

1  Thank Matthew S

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Went on family trip down to cornwall. Friendly staff. Fish very fresh, chips great. Childrens meals were big with a drink, and a colouring pencil and activity sheet. Total for two adult and two children's meals was less than £20. Ate in the church garden across the way.

1  Thank J S
Reviewed August 6, 2014

You will not find better fish and chips in this area. I am lucky enough to have this as my local chippy and I cannot rate it highly enough. They are one of the few chip shops that cater for dietary needs and as a Coeliac I am able to have fish and chips here as they cook it in rice batter for me. It is always first rate, with good portions and reasonably priced and cooked fresh for you. If you want fish and chips don't go anywhere else in this area, I know I have tried them all!

2  Thank Edna G
Reviewed August 3, 2014

After reading the reviews I planned to stop off after a 6hr journey down and get a fish supper, and take it back to the holiday barn.

Well all I can say is that they where lovely.... I even had the lemon sole with chips which was different.

I would recommend anybody wanting a fish supper to stop by this place

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Lovely people and amazing food, absolutely fantastic to the point where me and my boyfriend won't eat cod and chips anywhere else anymore!