“the ability to read a calendar...”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Camborne
Collingwood Guest House
Ranked #7 of 9 Camborne B&B and Inns
Ashbourne, United Kingdom
“the ability to read a calendar...”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

...stopped me and my two small children staying overnight here. Not mine I hasten too add, but this guesthouse's owner. I had booked it direct with her the day before and we were all looking forward to it as a treat after camping. Instead we were greeted with an empty house and I had to phone her again, where upon she told me they were expecting us the night after even though I had explicitly said weds 28th. I was left with no accommodation, no charged phone, 2 exhausted children and the owners final comment when I said I expected her to destroy my card details, that they had had to turn people down for Thursday night as a result of my (non) booking... And the inference that she might actually have the Gall to charge....all in all a terrible experience and the upshot,1 unhappy Mum and 2 extremely tired and upset children and all completely avoidable

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank missdevlin

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Very highly recommended. Nothing was too much trouble for Rosemary, who is an exceptional host. Room was clean & comfortable and breakfast was first class... absolutely no negatives whatsoever. Thankyou - hopefully we'll get back to see you soon - Gillian, Simon, Jaimee & Holly :-)

• Stayed May 2013
farnborough
Reviewed February 15, 2013

what a lovely experience of staying in a guesthouse. Rosemary is a lovely lady and coudnt do enough for me. the house is wonderful. beautiful building and very clean. my room was large and spacious. very comfy bed. I thoroughly enjoyed my three days there.only 20 mins to St Ives so was very handy. the food was very good value too. thank you do much for making my stay a pleasure.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank genkilady
Ellesmere, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed here for the second time ( 11 nights ) and will be going back . Rosemary couldn't help us enough.even found someone when i had car trouble.Rooms are clean and very comfortable and beautifully adorned.Breakfast was plentiful and served by Uncle Brian a wonderful character with a joke and a great smile on his face, a great favourite with all the guests.Quiet location and only ten minutes drive from the sea and all the popular destinations in Cornwall in easy reach. Didn't want to come home, and we felt at home there, we certainly will be going back.

Room Tip: All rooms are fantastic, even got one downstairs for the not so nimble