We had not been to stay at Clowance for at least 15 years, prior to Seasons buying it. The changes and improvements are really really good, the accommodation is of the expected very high standard, the Club House has been improved and extended considerably. The service throughout is very very good and the food apart from the Friday Night Curry excellent. The starter was very good but the curries were disappointing, very mild, and lacking flavour but as explained by the waiter this was because they try to cater for all tastes in the buffet, rather than going hot and spicey for the few. We have no hesitation in recommending Clowance and will definitely be returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For five centuries the Clowance Estate was home to one of Cornwall's most aristocratic families, and is now one of the most unique holiday destinations in the UK. Our self catering accommodation is located between Falmouth and St Ives. Clowance boasts 97 acres of beautifully landscaped parkland and woodlands, complete with an 18th Century manor house, a four-acre lake and its own private golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Clowance Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clowance Estate And Country Club
- Clowance Estate & Country Club Hotel Camborne
- Clowance Estate Camborne, Cornwall