Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic lunch, Great Staff and Disabled Friendly - Top marks!

Popped in here for lunch today with my disabled mum (she can't walk far). Accessibility Disabled... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
EscapeArtist159
London, United Kingdom
Nice place to go

Reviewed September 3, 2019
CornwallJetset
Helston, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews garden centre cakes staff were pleasant bacon tree ferns birthday present tea and cake huge range cafe on site lovely place whilst on holiday clotted cream excellent range unusual plants kitchen ware cooked to perfection nursery
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

The garden centre is stocked with lots of plants and tree's and there's even a cafe on site, it a nice place to see

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

Visited to have a cream tea for my birthday treat. Was not disappointed, homemade scones and a selection of different fruits with the ham and cream, plus a real good pot of tea!! Friendly staff too!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Rinseybeach, Owner at Trevena Cross Nurseries, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

How lovely - we aim to please .
So we are are very Happy that you enjoyed your cream tea .
Wishing You a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY from all of us at Trevena Cross Nursery.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

This is a lovely garden centre, nursery. The plants are amazing and look in excellent condition. However I was looking in the areas where there are lovely items, teapots, kitchen ware and much much more. Lovely individual items for gifts. There is a huge variety of goods and a childrens section. It is somewhere you could browse for some ti time. Staff at the checkout were friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Nuff said... This is the best presented cream tea I have ever had the pleasure in consuming... The girls in the restaurant are very friendly and welcoming. We have visited many times and always enjoy the food.

Reviewed June 14, 2019

I was looking for somewhere that supplied odd lengths of ground-cover -- Mypex quality. This was one of the few places that did them in rolls one metre wide. It's an easy place to find; it's huge, but the layout of the centre is easy to navigate; and I found the prices very reasonable. Because it's twelve miles from my home I range before I went, and I got very accurate and good advice about the ground-cover. I'll definitely be going again.

Date of experience: June 2019