“Perfection”

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Perfection”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

For my anniversary I thought I would treat my wife to a meal at the Boscundle Manor, what a great choice!

The waitress was very attentive without being overbearing and the food was magnificant, I would highly recommend Boscundle Manor to anyone looking for somewhere special to dine.

1 Thank clj91

truro
“Book and Go - You will not be disappointed !”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went here last night for the 6 course taster menu. I can only say this is one of the best resturants I have eaten in. The food was outstanding, the staff attentive and the resturant itself calm and ambient. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a special evening out and we will be returning in the near future. Thank you for a perfect evening.

St Austell, United Kingdom
“Terrific meal”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I only went here as we got a special offer - 2 for one Taster menus, which is 6 courses. Food was really delicious, especially the duck breast and sorbet/fruit jelly, and service was gracious within a very calm and peaceful ambiance. Getting such a deal at half price certainly helped our enjoyment; at full price it would still have been a culinary delight but I probably would only give 4 stars rather than 5.

camborne
“A feast for the eyes, the nose, the tastebuds and the soul”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

One of the best kept secrets in Cornwall, Boscundle Manor is a haven of peace, elegance and beauty, Bscundle Manor was adorned with the most outstanding flower arrangements, worthy of a prize in any flower festival.
The lounge was large and very comfortable with big sofas to sink into. We had booked the six course taster menu and appetisers were served in the lounge.. They were wonderful to eat and stunning to behold, served on slate with a fresh white lily and a black rose and including pate, chutney and fresh exotic fruits.
On entering the dining room we were again impressed by the floral arrangements and the large well spaced tables. The service was impecable,each course arriving at the perfect time on delightfully varied plates,each exactly right for its contents. The tastes were divine the mixtures of flavours, colours and textures became a voyage of discovery for the taste buds as the evening progressed.
The ambience was of spiritual calm and tranquility. Without our realising it the evening had slipped away in a passion of flavours, flowers and tantalising tastes and treats, we had been there for over three hours. It felt that I had rested my soul in a spiritual place all evening.
Thank you all at Boscundle Manor, it as a priilege to eat in your restaurant.

1 Thank lynn c
“Food delicious but ripped off with bill”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Had a red letter day voucher for two courses for two. Food was lovely but had a shock with the bill for the supplements despite having said two courses. I would check before where you stand if you go on an offer, as the bill didn't break down what the 'extras' were for.