we went down with some friends and we had a wounderfull time the riverside i would recomend to anyone. bosscastle is a nice place to stay and the witchcraft cntr is well worth a visit. the only thing i would say is that the sausages should be local made. they are allways their to help. we traveled from northants and they and where so helpfull even thou we arived ate at night. the rooms are very good . we have been to a lot of places in cornwall and this is by far one of the best we have stayed at. we have told our friends and they also have stayed here.i would also recomend a small pub called the highwayman in sourton just of the a30 it is amazin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall