We arrived in Boscastle on Sunday afternoon, had a look around and decided to try the riverside as it had good reviews, we were given room 2 which is very spacious with lovely views over the bridge and the river. The room was very clean and had everything that we needed, including blackout blinds on all 3 windows. We dined in the restaurant and were very pleased with the fish we had, the breakfast in the morning was great and came out very quickly as exactly as we asked for. All in all we found this to be a lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall