We popped in for coffee and was immediately greeted with a friendly face - this was the stormy Valentine weekend, remember! And even though we only wanted coffee we were given a table with a lovely view. Plus free wifi. Coffee was proper Italian. Menu looked amazing and it started to fill up while we were there. As we're going back later in the year we were reading the accommodation leaflet and then offered a look in Room 2 - fabulous. I really can't believe the prices either - £40 per night including breakfast. But what made me go to the trouble to write this review was the attitude of the lovely man who showed us around - his philosophy was that he'd rather charge less and be full than charge more and be empty! What a breath of fresh air - and that's why we will definitely be returning. Well done Riverside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall