The Riverside is a great place to stay, we only had one night and wished we had more. The staff were brilliant, welcoming and nothing was too much trouble - well done them. Breakfast was very good and served with a smile, we had dinner the previous evening and the food was very good again.
Room 6 was spacious and clean and tidy. No shower but the bath was good fun for a change. Would be happy to stay there again as the river as a background sent us both of to sleep very quickly.
Boscastle itself is very nice for walking or just as a base for North Cornwall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall