We were visiting my Mum who lives in the area and stayed overnight at The Riverside. We had a very comfortable room with a lovely view towards the harbour. Please don't let the fact that the hotel does not have its own car-park put you off because it's no problem using the public one just up the road a bit and if you park after 6pm and leave before 10am the following morning you don't have to pay - the hotel advises you what to do). The owners obviously care about what they're doing and all the staff are very helpful and friendly. The restaurant is exceptional in our opinion and my husband enjoyed his 'sizzling' steak and my plaice dish was fresh and delicious. Breakfast was very good too - you can go for the mini or maxi options and everything is cooked to order. Unfortunately we could only stay the one night on this occasion but are looking forward to a longer visit very soon. Thanks to everyone at the hotel for a very enjoyable break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall