We stayed at the Riverside for four nights during our recent stay in England. The staff were very welcoming and helpfull in fact you felt like one of the family. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and clean. Everything you can imagine was on the menu for breakfast and served to your table. For the evening meal it is essential to book as it is a very popular restaurant in the area, for good reason, the food is delicious.There is loads to do in and around Boscastle, hard to think that this beautiful village was flooded a few years back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall