Title says it all really. Can only echo what many others have said. Superb friendly service from owners and staff. Bedroom was very comfortable, every need catered for. The choice for breakfast is excellent as is the menu for dinner....the food would be worthy of a rosette or two if rated as an AA hotel but it's down as a guest house I suspect as it lacks the room downstairs for a residents lounge. However that facility isn't really needed.
Really can't recommend The Riverside highly enough. Wonderful position looking down the river to the harbour and the sound of the river gurgling by the room at night or early morning a bonus. Not having their own car park is no problem as the extensive council car park is virtually next door. Boscastle itself is very picturesque with plenty of shops and walks and the only place to stay is The Riverside. The fact that it is cheaper for B&B than surrounding hotels is also a bonus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall