We stayed at the Riverside for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel and bedroom was very clean and comfortable. There was no noise to be heard from other guests, (the only noise was the lovely flow of the river which our room overlooked) plentiful hot water in the bathroom and easy to regulate heating.
The staff were very helpful and polite and the breakfast excellent.
Don't book through a website as they wanted an extra £27 for the two nights book direct with the hotel for the best price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall