My partner and I stayed for one night - the owner was extremely welcoming and upgraded us to a family room which had triple aspect at the front of the hotel with a wonderful view of the river. The room was spacious and very clean, well decorated and had lots of storage space (which we didn't need for our one night stay but we would have made the most of it had we been staying longer). The bed was a "link bed" which was fine but it would have been good to have had a double. Bathroom modern with good toilletries and plenty of hot water.
Unfortunately we had to leave at 7.45am and breakfast isn't served until 8.30am but we were offered toast and cereals which we thought was very kind. Shame we couldn't have tried the full English and it sounds wonderful. A very good stay and would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riverside is situated in Boscastle, one of the most picturesque parts of North Cornwall. Located in the South West of England, Boscastle and its surrounding area are internationally recognised for their outstanding scenic beauty.Nestled in a secluded valley close to the harbour of Boscastle, The Riverside is open all year round. We have thirteen bedrooms catering for walkers, cyclists, day trippers or holiday breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- Riverside Hotel Boscastle
- The Riverside Boscastle, Cornwall